- Set up as teams of 2
- There will be 3 separate competitions, each have 5 rounds.
- Each team will have 5 minutes on their clock.
- The aim is to guess as many images drawn as possible using the cards and themes allocated.
- The number of correct guesses goes towards the team’s final total, the team with the most correct number of guesses in total is the winner.
- A team cannot pass their turn.
- Each team takes it in turn to guess the clue on their card, each guess has a maximum of 30 seconds before the time is up and the next team has their go.
- Each team will play a different team in each round.
This is a side event of the MATTEL® WORLD SCRABBLE™ CHAMPIONSHIPS 2018.